Oh how hard it is to narrow down my favorites. It’s not that I just have sooo many wonderful shots but the mere number of people and events in our family makes it hard to keep the number of photos to a minimum.
They aren’t all necessarily my favorite in photography but just the ones that I personally like.
I did the 12 in 2012 and 13 in 2013 but this year I just couldn’t do 14 in 2014. It could have easily been 32 but I spared you a super long post and squeezed it down to just 21! Enjoy!
1) Elijah looking way too grown up heading off on private jet to Tar Hills lacrosse camp!
2) Jordan playing in our Snow Storm
3) Joseph turning 11 years old!
4) Hanson at the park
5) Morgan rocking his lacrosse game
6) Joseph and his crew The Lawn Rangers off to cut another yard
7) Jordan at Air Walk
9) The Color Tunnel
10) Trey at Archery Competition
11) Trey and I loving each other and my Baby Belly
12) Elijah and Morgan Cross Country
13) Smores in the Front Yard
14) Hanson playing the sand drums
15) Jordan, Mary and Joseph building sand castles
16) Beach photo for my Beach Wall
17) It’s a GIRL!
18) Trey introducing Catherine Gayley to the family!
19) Newborn Gayley Toes
20) My Pumpkin Patch Cuties
21) Our Beautiful Beach Baby in a Bonnet